The NBA season approaching, and you need to get your mindset in place before the start of the season. Make sure to watch the pre-season and play in minimal entry games to get your self ready. While doing so make sure to keep the following recommendations and strategies in mind:
- In basketball the more minutes a players play the more chances to score points (DFS Points)
- NBA news and injuries come very late, so make sure to monitor such news as they will brake your line up or make your line up (Loss vs win)
- Vegas in NBA DFS must plays crucial role in your lineup construction, games with close lines might be safer to target than teams with big lines difference, that doesn’t mean to avoid them completely but be careful and be choosy.
- Keep in mind players floor and ceiling, based on their projected contribution, current forms and opportunities (minutes).
- NBA DFS does not have correlation and